AWESOME Specials you don't want to miss - Knoxville Family and Child Photography

Hope everyone is having a great week!! Here are a couple special mini sessions I am offering through September.  I am currently booking October Fall Sessions and I am working on Fall Family and Fall Mini Sessions as well as Halloween Mini Sessions. 


***End of Summer Mini Sessions are a great way to get those family portraits out of the way and be ahead for the holidays and those Christmas cards. It seems everyone gets busier and busier this time of year and moths to come. These sessions will be all outdoors, several locations to choose from.  
Book today........  All Custom Christmas Cards are 15% off through September 


****Back to School Mini Sessions****
Don't settle for those boring school portraits....... be different and do a back to school mini sessions with HSP. These sessions are fun and themed toward school.  We do a variety of shots so don't worry you will not just be getting one pose. These sessions are for any age, those little ones going to pre-school or kindergarten or that 6th or 8th grader or even your Freshman in high school. Time seems to just keep passing us by so quickly!!! 

A friend shared this on her facebook page today and I thought it would be very fitting to share with everyone: 

First Day of School
(Wendy Silva)

I wonder what you’re doing right now,
And if everyone is treating you kind.
I hope there is a special person,
A nice friend that you can find.

I wonder if the teacher knows
Just how special you are to me.
And if the brightness of your heart,
Is something she can see.

I wonder if you are thinking about me,
And if you need a hug.
I already miss the sound of your voice,
And how you give my leg a tug.

I wonder if you could possibly understand,
How hard it is for me to let you grow.
On this day know that my heart breaks,
For this is the first step in letting my baby go.




 photo sig_zpsb38a3b4c.png

0 comments:

 
Blog design by AMD Studio