Family Time is the Best Time - Knoxville Photographer

Hope everyone is going to have a great week. I have a jammed packed end of the month with several sessions and a wedding. I love what I do and I am blessed to be able to do it. I did take about a week and half off for vacation with my husband and boys. We had lots of fun and lots of play time together. My 5 year old loves family time so I thought no better title than what I put.
Here are a few shots of the boys during our vacation and also we had a little session with a very sweet photographer Grace while we were at the beach. I wish she lived closer and we could team up!! I loved our family picture it turned out perfect!!

If you are interested in booking a session please email me at heathersextonphotography@yahoo.com or call me at 423-871-1970

Check out facebook for upcoming sessions and specials!!! We will be doing a contest shortly...... so keep checking back
here is the link directly to our facebook page 








 photo sig_zpsb38a3b4c.png

0 comments:

 
Blog design by AMD Studio