Happy New Year - Knoxville and East Tennessee Photographer

Happy New Year!!! I know I am a few days into the new year but better late than never right.... I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. 2011 was a great year and a big change for myself and my business. I made the best choice by becoming a stay at home mom to our two sweet boys and focusing on my business full time. It was a awesome and blessed year!! I love all of my clients new to come and past/current clients. You all are the best and I love what I do!!  We are looking forward to a even better 2012!! We are booking weddings for 2012 as well as all other sessions!! I am also finishing getting caught up and ready for 2012. Being looking for our new blog and new website to come I was hoping sooner than later but check back!! 

As most of my clients know my husband and I are expecting our third little boy, he is due February 27 but it looks like he will be making a appearance in January due to some pregnancy complications. I have to go back to my doctor on Monday and we will know more or he may be delivered on Monday so keep myself, Daniel and Baby Max in your prayers. So I will be out of commission for a few weeks but still booking sessions and weddings. Stay posted for pictures of our sweet Baby Maxwell Cain and his arrival. 
I will do be doing a limited number of Valentine Mini Sessions in February - inquire for more information and details at heathersextonphotography@yahoo.com
I am already thinking about Easter Mini Sessions and Spring Mini Sessions!! I will be doing Spring Mini Sessions in the field with the yellow flowers and those flowers are literally only there for a couple weeks and it is like they disappear in the air!! :) 

Here are a couple specials we have going on right now: 
~ Discounted Wedding packages and prices and up to a $500 Print Credit
~ Baby First Year Plan - over half off
~ anyone books a session for months of Feb, March or April will get their session fee for $20 and a Free Metallic Print!! 

January Special 
Gift Certificates are buy one get one free!!! Inquire for more details and purchasing a gift certificate! 
Gift Certificates make great gifts for families, moms, baby showers, or any occasion and how about buying one and saving it for your next session!! Everyone loves free money or anything for free!! 

I hope this post finds everyone doing great and I will be updating the blog from several post over the last few months!! So keep checking back!! For now here are some recent family photos taken by a good friend and photographer :)   being a photographer your always behind the camera not in front of it :) 


my little man jack - love those eyes - it started to rain during the session but we kept going...... 




Here is my little guy Sam - I can't believe he will be 4 in February - where does the time go!! 


Oh how I love these three guys - I am so very blessed!!! I could not decide which I liked better color or black and white!! 



0 comments:

 
Blog design by AMD Studio