PRAY for Owen!!!! - Knoxville Child Photographer and Knoxville Portrait Studio

This is a very special post, this is Owen, I did his one year session a couple months ago and enjoyed every minute!! I have waited to post because I knew he was going to be having a very big surgery on September 16 so my reason for waiting is I wanted to share a little about him and ask EVERYONE to pray, pray, pray for him and his family. In some of his shots is his big sister Olivia. These children are both so very sweet and so are the momma and daddy. 
Owen has Congenital Heart Disease. He was born with four heart defects. He has had surgery already to repair one and also has had a heart cath. And today he will be having open heart surgery. 
I can't even begin to imagine what his parents are feeling, I know that their faith and God will pull them through and keep them strong. God is good all the time!! 
Here are a couple verses that come to mind: There are so many I wanted to share :) 

 "Behold, I will bring you health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth." Jeremiah 33:6






Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6
Please say a special prayer for this little guy today and weeks to come!! Many prayers an much love to The Dial Family!!! 




















0 comments:

 
Blog design by AMD Studio