SPECIALS, SPECIALS AND SPECIALS FOR SEPTEMBER - Knoxville Baby, Children, Family and Wedding Photographer

Hello blog stalkers and new ones to come. It has been a few weeks since I have posted anything, lots to come so keep checking back. I have been so very busy and so very blessed. I am trying to get caught up on editing, orders, sneak peeks, blogging and the list goes on and on. I am currently working on my website and blog. So I guess you can say lots going on in the HSP world. 
I have several SPECIALS that I will be offering for September and also months of October and November. 
If you are wanting to do a Fall Session for your family, children etc - don't wait book now. I will offer regular and mini fall sessions in October. One weekend in October is booked!! Several families get fall portraits to use for Christmas Cards - yes I said the word Christmas. I have some Christmas sessions already booked too. I will be doing Christmas Sessions during the month of November so everyone will have all of their prints, custom card orders, enlargements, canvas's, etc back in plenty of time. 

Here are the SPECIALS FOR SEPTEMBER 

Newborn Sessions - for the month of September the newborn session fee is FREE!!! I have a great affordable baby plan so join today. Even if you may have missed a month or two you can still join. The baby plan is discounted from regular sessions.  Contact me today for more information. 

Senior Sessions - Class of 2012 -  We will be offering a Senior Mini Session for September. This is for the Senior that doesn't want a full session and only needs a select number of images. These sessions will be 30 mins, up to 2 outfits, one outdoor location and it will include the copyright disc with up to 20 images on it. Inquire for more information on the Senior Mini Session. 
I will also still be offering the Summer Senior Session Packages, you get some free stuff and I have packages to fit everyone's budget!! 

Mini Sessions - I will still be offering the Back To School Mini Session for September. These sessions are for any child in school or starting pre-school this year.  These sessions are 20 mins, one outfit. 
HALLOWEEN MINI SESSIONS - I love these and I love Halloween! Halloween is always a big deal at our house with lots of family and friends!  Mini Session dates will be Sept 30 thru Oct 9 - don't wait book yours today a few spots are already taken. These sessions are for children in their costume, up to 2 children $5 for each additional child or pet. 15 to 20 images in a online proofing gallery. This will be  complete within 2 weeks. 
I also offer customer Halloween Cards- 15% off with a Halloween Mini Session

Weddings 2011 and 2012 -  All you couple that are going to be getting married in 2012 and you are looking for a wedding photographer - look no further. I am offering some great specials on all my wedding packages and also you can get up to a $500 print credit for FREE!!! Also those of you still looking for a wedding photographer this year, contact me today!! 

SEPTEMBER 1ST THROUGH SEPTEMBER 15TH 
1/2 off enlargements, metallic enlargements, canvas prints, and mounted prints. 

Everyone knows GIFT CERTIFICATES MAKE A AWESOME GIFT for any occasion. For every 
$50 gift certificate purchased you will get a free $25 gift certificate
$100 gift certificate purchased you will get a free $50  gift certificate. 
Thinking of buying Christmas presents early or birthday or baby shower gifts!!! 

I think that is all and that was a a lot for one blog post!!! It has been a while since I have offered some GREAT specials - so inquire today, book today and I promise we will have a great time at your session. PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!! 

email: heathersextonphotography@yahoo.com
www.heathersextonphotography.com - visit our facebook page today
phone - 423-871-1970

until next time...... have a blessed day
Heather 

0 comments:

 
Blog design by AMD Studio