Senior Sessions - Knoxville Tennessee Senior Photographer


Hello..... I promise I haven't gotten lost. My blog has been last on the list lately. So i am trying to get caught up on a ton of editing, ordering, and blogging. Here are some senior sessions I have done recently. I love doing senior sessions, they are just super fun!! 

Here is Corey, Senior at Campbell County High School. I know he parents are so proud of him. He is such a great kid and great personality. I enjoyed shooting his senior session. 







Here is Kenzie, she is a senior at J. Frank White Academy. She is beautiful girl and is totally not camera shy at all. Her session was fun until the very last 30 minutes when it decided to come a complete down pour but we got some great shots. 





This is Lauren, Senior at Anderson County High School. She is the all american girl. Great personality, always has a smile on her face and very fun to be with. We had a great session!! 







0 comments:

 
Blog design by AMD Studio