Ethan- Mini Session - Knoxville Baby Photographer

Check out sweet Ethan. I am so proud of his Mommy, she is having his pictures taken every month for his first year. I did this with both my boys too and so very glad I did. 
I am actually working on lots of new things here at HSP including new website, pricing adjustments, new session packages, products etc. I will offer lots of diff. sessions so no one can miss out on having great photographs taken of their children and family!! And I will be offering a baby plan that is every month for the first year as well as my current baby plan!! 

This first picture of Ethan is just precious - he was asleep when he arrived for his session and was just so sleepy. I think he looks like he is praying here - too sweet!!! enjoy






0 comments:

 
Blog design by AMD Studio