FUN Mini Sessions - Knoxville Baby and Child Photographer

I have been very busy to say the least - very blessed as well. I have been meaning to post these for a couple weeks now. :) I am excited about several mini sessions I will be offering during the months of July and August. I know how crazy busy everyone's schedules are so I will try and work with everyone. 
Here is the first one of my mini sessions I will be offering. I am so excited about these mini sessions. They are all going to be so  much fun!! 
Here are a few more I am offering for July and August as well: 
Simply Summer Mini Sessions - {no shoes allowed}
Vintage Picnic in the Park Mini Sessions 
Back to School Mini Sessions 

Please inquire to book or for further details!!  You can book for any of the mini sessions listed above!! Book early and receive a FREE GIFT!!! 
Can't wait to hear from you all!! 

email: heathersextonphotography@yahoo.com
phone  423.871.1970



0 comments:

 
Blog design by AMD Studio