good things to come.....

Remember this posting...... here's a sneak peak



WHAT DO THESE THINGS HAVE IN COMMON??

POLKA DOTS...PUMPKINS...A BLACK BARN...
ONE PHOTOGRAPHER...TWO ADORABLE LIL' BOYS.........

This is what you get when you mix Heather Sexton Photography and Under The Polka Dot Tree together!! Cute pictures and Cute shirts and I can't forget two HANDSOME little boys!!
Here is Kolton and Sam in their under the polka dot tree Halloween shirts that Ashley made them. They are so cute!! Ashley is already starting to work on Holiday shirts! So give her a call and get your order in early!!
Ashley and I are teaming up to promote each others business's. You will see us doing many events and activities together so be a blog stalker on both our blogs to catch what we will do next. I am so excited about this and I know she is too!! Their is going to be specials for our customers!!

Have a great day!! And check back and don't forget to leave those comments on each of our blogs for monthly drawings!!

Here is the link to check out Ashley's work - Under The Polka Dot Tree









13 comments:

Ashley said...

yay!!! gosh, now i'm dying to see the rest! great job!

BINNIE LYNN said...

GOOD WORK LOVE THE BLACK BARN
BINNIE LYNN

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love the polka dot stuff. Those painted pumpkins are such a great idea!!!! Good props Heather. Jamie Mundy

Hollie Helton said...

you have outdone yourself with these pics! These are the best I've seen! Absolutly love them!

HOPE HERRIN said...

I LOVE POLKADOTS! SO CUTE, GR8 IDEA ON THE ADVERTISEMENT 2GETHER, AFTER SENIOR PORTRAITS ARE A MEMORY I WILL B NEEDING SOME NEW BBY PICS.....BRANDAN IS MAKING ME A GRANDMA!@#$% DUE DEC 22

Christy Barnes said...

I love the Halloween shots...too cute. I can't wait untill my kids have there session. Christy

The Thompsons said...

Oh how cute! I LOOOOVE the tire pics.

Suzanne said...

Very good work! Two very cute boys. Can't wait to see more.

Suzanne said...

Very good work. Two very cute little boys. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Unknown said...

good job heather & ashley i have a feeling both of your business will be blessed , it already has . PROUD NONA

cwhaley78 said...

so cute Heather! Great Job! I have ordred some shirts for Lukas from Ashley and love them!

PROUD NONA said...

GOOD JOB ; I HAVE A FEELING BOTH OF YOUR BUSINESS WILL BE BLESSED ,IT ALREADY HAS!!!!

cwhaley78 said...

great job! love the pictures. I have ordred shirts for Lukas from Ashley and love them!

 
Blog design by AMD Studio