~ Waiting on Miss Preslee ~

Meet Kristy and her belly!!! This is introducing Miss Preslee Kate. Kristy is  due May 19th. She said she was not real sure on her middle name but I think it is precious. Kristy is such a pretty girl. I enjoyed spending some time with her and catching up on he family whom I have known for many many years. Here are some of my favorites! Kristy thanks I enjoyed getting to do these for you. Good Luck and Best Wishes!! Miss Preslee, their are a lot of people waiting on your arrival!! 



This is one of my favorites!! 


I love this one too , she looks so cute. 





1 comments:

Kristy said...

Heather,
I had soo much fun hanging during our session. It was good to catch up! I love the pics.. they are great! I can't wait until she gets here and you can do some pics of her!! Thanks again!

 
Blog design by AMD Studio